Hey there darlings! Here is another makeup look for you guys, but this time for green eyes! Even if you guys don’t have green eyes, this makeup look is easy and comes out really nice for a summer day :) I will list the makeup products down below that I used to create this eye look. If you guys have any suggestions for more makeup looks I can create for you, please let me know in the comments :) Thank you so much for reading and Love always Pearlsnheels <3
As you can see int he picture above, This look is pretty dramatic, and makes your eyes pop!
I created this look with The gold and green shimmer eye crayon from L.A Colors in the inner corner of my eye, and make it look brighter.
I have a brown eyeliner on my waterline to accentuate the green in my eyes, and on top of my lids.
This is what is on my lips, it is the Liplicious sheer lipgloss in Cherry Vanilla. It is from bath and body, they seriously have the best lip glosses ever, this one tastes like cotton candy exactly but isn’t sticky!
If you like this look please let me know, I would love some feedback :) Please follow me and like this post, and stayed tuned for more! :)
- Marilyn Monroe Inspired Makeup (pearlsnheels.wordpress.com)
- Want The Look? Green Liquid Eyeliner. (pearlsnheels.wordpress.com)
- The Essential Makeup Brushes You Should Have in Your Kit (abeautifullifewithveruska.wordpress.com)
- Makeup Bag Maintenance – The Essentials! (lovelifefashionbeauty.wordpress.com)
- Makeup of The Day! Trying Out The Loreal Shimmer Mascara (pearlsnheels.wordpress.com)
- DIY Heated Eyelash Curler (simplysophisticatedblog.wordpress.com)
- Makeup Tutorial: Glowing Eyes, Flawless Skin & Statement Lips. (abeautifullifewithveruska.wordpress.com)
- Beyonce’s Makeup Artist Spills on Best Mrs. Carter World Tour Looks, Makeup Tricks and More (beautyhigh.com)
- The Best Makeup Looks from Pretty Little Liars (beautyhigh.com)