Want to look dewy? Want to glow like Cinderella on the night of the ball, But you don’t have a rich prince to buy it for you? Here is a great drugstore option you can buy right at Walgreens for $5. I was a bit skeptical at first, I was trying to figure out whether or not to spend the money at Sephora on an expensive highlighter the like Two Faced Candlelight one. So I decided to give this one a try, after seeing it in the new section for Wet N’ Wild. The shimmer highlight palette comes in three different shades: Carnival In Rio, Rose Golden Goddess, and I got the last one Rose Champagne Glow.
I was really excited to pop home and try it out! After applying my foundation and setting powder I applied this with an angled brush to the party of my face that gets hit by sunlight the most: Middle of my forehead, apples of my cheeks, above my top lip, and down the bride of my nose. Applying a highlight in these areas will have different benefits to the overall look of the face just as a bronzer would. A highlight on the apple of the cheeks give an illusion of higher cheekbones. Shimmer down the bridge of the nose elongates the nose and makes it seem slimmer. A dab of this highlighter above the top lip, give the impression of fuller lips.
To my surprise this budget savvy wonder, looked amazing with my skin tone, and really worked just as great as all the other high end shimmer products! The formula of this palette is not sparkly, but adds the perfect amount of glow to my face for a healthy dewy look. I have fallen in love with this, and would definitely suggest it to anyone in look of a cheap highlighter that really does the job! Well done Wet N’ Wild, and Ms. Fergie.
Please leave a comment down below with any questions, or if you guys have tried it let me know what you think! Please remember to like this and follow me for some more blog lovin’. Thanks for reading and love always Pearlsnheels <3
- My Wet n Wild Favorites Giveaway! Open to US and Int’l (myhighestselfblog.com)
- Some of my new favorite drugstore cosmetics #doyourmakeup (momminitup.com)
- Make-Up Review (thatunperfect.wordpress.com)
- Wild About Fergie’s “Centerstage” (thecharismaticchick.com)
- Shimmer Brick (donainoka.wordpress.com)
- Summer Shimmer (jasmineclarkeblog.wordpress.com)
- High Value $1/1 Wet ‘n Wild Coupon in 5/19 RP = FREE Cosmetics at Various Stores (hip2save.com)
- The Balm Blushes – Swatches of a Fantastic Four (wayfaringbeauty.com)
- Shimmering Bronzing Treasures! BOOTS Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in Gold Bronze review (iamcherrylemon.wordpress.com)